Female assistant, associate and full professors in any track or equivalent.
- A small group of 7 to 15 members to meet quarterly for 1 to 1.5 hours each time to discuss issues regarding career development.
- Topic (s) for discussion for each meeting will be solicited, selected, and distributed prior to the meeting date.
- What are the new challenges you are facing at your work place? What are your strategies to meet these challenges?
- What strategies do you use to advocate for yourself and others? What barriers have you encountered in negotiation and advocacy?
- How can you be successful in publishing your work? How do you choose
- the best journals? How do you choose the best potential reviewers?
If you would like to sign up or have questions, please contact either of the following individuals.