Spiritual Wellness is a personal matter involving values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives. While different individuals may have different views of what spiritualism is, it is generally considered to be the search for meaning and purpose in human existence, leading one to strive for a state of harmony with oneself and others while working to balance inner needs with the rest of the world.
It is important for everyone to explore what they believe is their own sense of meaning and purpose. The UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center provides an introduction to mindfulness meditation that you can practice on your own for free!
- Spirituality and Health
- How to Keep a Spiritual Journal What is Meditation?
- Meditation: An Introduction
- Benefits of Listening to Music
- How Meditation Changes Your Brain
- 8 Benefits of Following a Zen Lifestyle in School
- Incorporating Mindfulness into Clinical Practice
- 10 Mindfulness Exercises
- Mindfulness Activities