College of Medicine Awards
The College of Medicine has annual awards given to faculty and non-faculty members to recognize the excellent teaching, service, research, and educational innovation. All awards are listed below.
- Staff Excellence Award
- Distinguished Faculty Service Award
- Research Excellence Award
- Master Teacher Award
- Educational Innovation Award
- Educational Research Award
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Residency Educator Award
- The Dean’s Residency Award
- Golden Apple Awards
- Red Sash Teaching Awards
- The Chris Hackler Awards for Excellence in Medical Ethics
Chancellor's Teaching Award
The UAMS Chancellor’s Annual Teaching Award Program was established in 2004 to recognize excellence in teaching among faculty in all five colleges and the Graduate School. The program includes two awards: Teaching Excellence and Society and Health Education Excellence. Each category carries a monetary award of $10,000.
Click here for more information on eligibility requirements.